First we have quite a major update for the addictive OLO game which was updated with the following on June 20th to version 1.1 :
OLO app update:
– Major bug fixes to online multiplaer
– Updated rules
– Vioce chat (Restricted to Wi-Fi, when playing with a friend)
– Point awarded to opponent when leaving online mid-game.
– Restriction on OLO’s starting position removed.
– Retina start screen and icon update
Next we have an update for Burnout Crash which was updated to version 1.0.3 on the 21st June :
Burnout Crash app update
– Usability improvements and fixes
– Graphical enhancements for the new iPad
The classic Bejeweled Blitz has had quite a major update to version 1.2.1 on the 19th of June :
Bejeweled Blitz app update
– Game Center Leaderboard! Blitz now supports Game Center. See how you stack up against other world wide Blitz players by day, week or all time.
– A brand new, improved experience for players that don’t connect to Facebook! – All Blitz players, regardless if they connect to Facebook or not, now have access to every Blitz feature. That means Daily Spins, Rare Gems, multiple Boosts and Stats! Non-connected players can even compete in a weekly tournament against their favorite PopCap characters!
Non-connected players can also find their all-time high score in their stats!
* Now with 45% more exclamation marks!!!
– Updated Daily Spin with all new sounds and FX! Swipe the lever to test your luck!
– Game Brightness moved under the help section in the options menu!
– Additional bug fixing!
Last but no least is an update to epic first person shooter N.O.V.A. 3 which had a minor update on 19th June to version 1.0.1 :
N.O.V.A 3 app update (ipad only)
– Choose between a higher resolution or improved visual effects;
– Improved performance, especially on lower devices;
– The icon to customize the interface is more accessible;
– Minor bug fixes.