Flipboard was originaly released in 2010 for the iPad, and then quickly made it’s way onto the iPhone it has since won awards, see below:
– Webby Award Winner in News and Social categories, as well as People’s Voice Award (2011, 2012)
– WIRED magazine Essential App (2011)
– TechCrunch Cruchies—Best Touch Interface (2011)
– Gannett Foundation Award for Technical Innovation in the Service of Digital Journalism (2011)
– TIME Magazine 50 Best Inventions (2010)
What is Flipboard?
Flipboard enables users to log into their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other supported social outlets and view all the information in a magazine style format, allowing to do all your liking Google+’ing and Twittering from one easy stylish user friendly way.
Flipboard is available now, at the Google Play Store for FREE!